Have questions, comments, or suggestions about Fiology? Send me a note!
Why would you want to contact Fiology?
- I'm a one person show for now. So, if you see a broken link or see some outdated information, please let me know so I can update it soonest.
- You may have an article on your blog that you think would work great in one of the lessons, in the Fi Community, or the Fiosphere. I'll read it and consider adding it.
- Contact Fiology if you are also passionate about spreading the message of Financial Independence. Maybe we can work together!
- You may want to write an original article to be posted on Fiology. If so, send me an email and let's talk about it.
- If you write a book or have some type of product that you would like for me to check out and possibly review or promote.
- If you just want to learn how you can help me spread the message of Financial Independence, contact me.
- If you have a particular skill set including SEO, digital marketing, copywriting, graphic design, etc. and you think I can benefit from your expertise.
- Linkbuilding. If you have a site you'd like a backlink to, send me the url to the article with justification of why you think it fits into a particular lesson. I'll review it and if it fits into what I think is appropriate for Fiology, I'm glad to include it.
- You would like me to consider your personal financial situation as a case study.
- If you want to be listed on the Financial Independence Coaches page of Fiology.
- You want to share your story with the Fi Community
We are all in this together and no single person can do everything there is to do on a growing website on their own.
I look forward to hearing from you.
David Q. Baughier
Fiology.com is an educational resource designed to teach Financial Independence (FI). We scoured the internet to find content from the best and brightest of the FI community and created lessons covering the critical concepts.
Get free weekly Fiology lessons straight to your inbox!